FNF Tricky Test
One of Friday Night Funkin's most well-known characters is FNF Tricky Test, who serves as the adversary in the video game Madness: Project Nexus. His real name is Dr. Hofnarr, and up until an accident turned him into Tricky, he was one of the top savants employed by Project Nexus from Nevada.
In FNF Tricky Test,
We included 7 Tricky Tests in this game:
- Our character is a straightforward clown with blue lips and a bag in this first phase (fanmade). Calliope is the instrumental in this situation.
- Phase 0.5 (fanmade): He is now green with orange hair, and the chaos has begun. The Last Party is the soundtrack for this stage.
- First phase: Tricky is present in his well-known Improbable Outset guise.
- Phase 2: At this point, Trickt removes his mask, revealing his missing eyes and fangs. We refer to this as madness.
- Phase 3: Hellclown is a variation where he is a giant crimson demon.
- Fourth stage: expurgation
- Phase 5 (fanmade): Tricky's final state before becoming publicly known is infection or auditricky. This is only a fanmade phase, thus we don't know for sure if this will come in some FNF Mods Online.
Construct 3 was used to create this FNF Tricky Test, making it suitable for use on smartphones, tablets, and other HTML5-compatible devices. You won't need to seek any further if you're looking for the Scratch version of the game because you can play and test all of Tricky's Phases here.
Among TriKurrDurr, here you will see many other characters like:
- Hank J. Wimbleton
- MAG agent
- The Auditor
How to play
Use your keyboard or touch-screen to play.
For special moves use 1, 2, 3, 4 or touch the buttons from the screen.